2019 YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAININGS
100 HOUR - GILI MENO, BALI - JULY
20 HOUR - MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - MAY
For more information email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
PAST TEACHER TEACHER TRAININGS
• The Yin Side – Understand the universal principals of Taoist Yin/Yang philosophy and learn how it relates to our practice, our lives, the earth and the universe.
• Yin Practice – An introduction to the history and lineage of Yin yoga. The foundational principals of a simple practice for every body using the four stages of a yin pose.
• Yin Teaching – The art of creating and holding space for Yin Yoga. How to use clear communication to guide students safely and methods for creating themes to share your unique message.
• Anatomy Trains – The science of fascia using maps of the myofasical meridians lines focusing on how we can release and reshape the body through the practice of Yin Yoga.
• Mind – Yin yoga as a container for meditation focusing on mindfulness/insight meditation and tantric meditation on energy.
• Breath – Exploring the breath as a way of enhancing and complimenting the practice of Yin Yoga to cultivate energy and reach deeper meditative states.
• Inner landscapes – Yogic maps of the energetic centers (chakras), rivers (nadis) and winds (vayus) and how we can explore them using body, breath and mind through the practice of Yin Yoga.
• Yin Culture – The balance of Yin/Yang in the context of our modern culture and how we can use our practice to create harmony and balance as individuals and a collective.
A variety of methods will be used to create a transformational journey and an educational exerpeience.
• Lectures on philosophy, anatomy, teaching, mind, breath and energetics.
• Daily masterclass practices of signature sequences.
• Pose breakdown workshops of the key Yin Yoga shapes.
• Discussion time for questions and sharing of experience.
• Day of silence to slow down and tune in.
• 6 Hour Yin Journey cocreated by students of the course.
• Opening and closing circle.
• Free time for rest, reading and the beach.
• Fire circles under the stars.
Sample daily schedule:
7am - Pose Breakdown Workshop
9am - Light Breakfast
930am - Lecture / Discussion
1130am - Lunch
12pm - Beach / Reading / Rest
2pm - Lecture / Teaching Practice
4pm - Yin practice
Exceptions - Opening day, closing day, day of noble silence, day of the 6 Hour Yin Journey.
If you have any questions or are interested in joining feel free to reach out and we will get back to you soon.